Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Post-A Tester If You May

Welp...only 56 more days until I leave for Germany! It seems like a while, but I'm sure the time will fly by. A couple of people had asked me if I was going to do a blog while I was away next semester in Germany, and after thinking about it, I figured why not?  For those of you who may not be as aware as others, I will be studying abroad in Marburg, Germany from February 24th through sometime in June.  Now when I tell people that I'm studying in Marburg...the usual reply is "Where is that?" Well just look up for a little help.  It's a college town home to the Philipps-Universität (which is where I'll be going to school). So until I take off from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on February 22nd, I'll be staying at home in scenic Strongsville, Ohio working for my dad in an attempt to make as much money as I can before I leave. But don't worry my dear Marquette friends, I'll be visiting a couple of weekends before I take off for good!

Until then....

A-Rob

2 comments:

  1. Love your post about Germany! :)
    I'm a teacher in a Senior High School - one of my student will go to Marburg - he is looking for a school about Visual Communication Design - do you probably know or can give me any insight of the school there? How's the people in Marburg? etc?

    Thanks before..

    ReplyDelete